These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: : LG5382
- Luminous Flux: 4000 lm
- Power Draw: 72 W
- Light Color: warmwhite (3000 K)
- Input Current: DC 12V
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): ≥80 Ra
- IP Code: 20
- Beam Angle: 120°
- LED-Chip: SMD 5050
- Dimensions: 5000x12x4 mm
- Warranty: 2 years
(LxBxH) in mm
LED Flexstrip Catena Eco The Litegear® Catena Eco is a... more
Product information "Catena FlexStrip Eco 60R, 14,4W/m"
The Litegear® Catena Eco is a flexible execution of well-known LED strips. Because of the flexible board even the fixture on round surfaces is no problem. By the low power consumption and the high life it concerns a "Green Energy technology" product. For long lifespan mount the strip on a aluminum rail or strip.
The objects can be injected on two sides. Suitable LED driver with achievements between 10W and 300W are in our assortment. The LED driver can be steered manually or with DMX. We offer Litegear® Catena Eco in different achievements and colours, as well as white or RGB (Multicolor). Catena Eco is suited very well for back-lits, translucent surfaces or for indirect illumination of objects. LED strips will revolutionize the thinking of architecture light and will create a multiplicity of new areas of application.
- SMD LED Flexible Strip is totally and genuinely flexible strip light. It can be used as edge-lighting of transparent or diffused materials, illuminated signs and path/contour marking.
- SMD Flex makes it possible to use LED lighting in places that could not be reached before. Curves, cone and round objects can now be furnished with LED lighting.
- 3M stick at the back of the strip, easy to install and more brightness than the 30led per mater
- CO² reduction
- long lifetime
- for indoor decoration, Bar, KTV, Hotel, stage
- Backlight or edge lighting for signage
- Path and contour marking
- Marine light, Task lighting
- replacement of fluorescent light
- decorative lights for holiday, event, show, exhibition
- Architectural lights for canopy, corridor, window, archway
DIY lights for home use
Related links to "Catena FlexStrip Eco 60R, 14,4W/m"
|Luminous Flux per Meter:||800 lm|
|Output per Meter:||14.4 W|
|Luminous Flux:||4000 lm|
|Light Yield:||56 lm/W|
|Light Temperature:||3000 K|
|Color Rendering Index:||≥80 Ra|
|Beam Angle:||120 °|
|LED per Meter:||60|
|Cut After:||50 mm|
|Input Current:||DC 12V|
|Power Consumption:||72 W|
|Output of Driver:||DC 12V|
|Input Lamp:||cable with flying leads|
|Ambient Temperature (TA):||-20°C - 45°C|
|Net Weight:||278 g|
|Type of Packaging:||bag|
|Weight incl. Packaging:||0.268 kg|
|Product Line:||ECO Line|
|Operating Hours:||>30.000 h L70/B50|
|Customs Tariff Number:||9405403990|